All shipments by PaC are based on local delivery terms in Singapore, subject to minimum purchase amount as stated. Further subject to PaC’s right of stoppage in transit, delivery of the Products will constitute delivery to Customer and title and risk of loss will pass to Customer. PaC and it's Suppliers will make reasonable efforts to initiate shipment and schedule delivery as close as possible to Customer’s requested delivery date(s). Time shall never be the essence of the contract in the matter of dispatch and delivery. Performance of the contract by PaC and it's Suppliers are subjected to the availability of goods and materials at the time of the order. Customer acknowledges that delivery dates provided by PaC and it's Suppliers are estimates only and that PaC and it's Suppliers will not be liable for failure to deliver on such dates. Selection of the carrier and delivery route will be made by PaC and it's Suppliers unless specifically designated by Customer. PaC and its Suppliers reserves the right to make deliveries in instalments. Delay in delivery of one instalment will not entitle Customer to cancel any other instalment(s). Delivery of any instalment of Products within thirty (30) days after the date requested will constitute a timely delivery. Delivery of a quantity that varies from the quantity specified shall not relieve Customer of the obligation to accept delivery and pay for the Products delivered. Delivery is for Ex-works, Local Singapore delivery only. PaC will not bear any shipment/documentation charges, if any. PaC reserve the rights to amend these terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice.
Customers may only return products to PaC, and receive a credit or refund on the following conditions:
1. All requests must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days upon receiving the part or otherwise will be rejected.
2. If the product you purchased is a returnable item, fill in this Return Materials Authorisation Form. to request a return materials authorisation (RMA) number.
3. All costs incurred for the returnable item are at the Customer's expenses and risk, must be undamaged and in their original packaging and packed securely and clearly labelled.
4. A processing charge may apply in respect of all products returned due to defects. PaC may reserves the right to apply a processing charge of 20% of invoice value or $10 whichever is higher.
5. When you return an item, your refund amount will less any prevailing inter-banking transaction charges.
6. You will receive instructions on how to prepare your package for return once you have receive the RMA number from us.
7. It is your full responsibility to make sure the items are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the transport of hazardous materials).